George O'Neill Memorial Scholarship
This award of $1000 will be presented by the PFCEC to a student member
(undergraduate or graduate) whose involvement in special education is judged
most exemplary. To be considered for this award, which will be presented at the
Annual PFCEC Convention, please submit the following:
- Proof of International CEC and PFCEC membership (submit copy of your
membership card with your chapter advisor's signature).
- Personal information so we may contact you prior to the PFCEC Convention
(name, phone, permanent address).
- Resume' including employment and volunteer experience.
- Unofficial transcript.
- A two-page typed essay explaining how you feel student CEC members benefit
from active participation in CEC and other organizations which strive to help
children with exceptionalities.
- Two faculty recommendations, one of which must be from
your Student CEC Advisor. It will be helpful to your application if your
faculty recommendations specifically refer to the activities in which you have
been engaged and reasons you are deserving of this award based upon their
personal/professional observation and perspective.
Forward the above complete in one package by
March 31 to:
Dr. Constance Fox Lyttle, Esq.
RR #1 Box 236 A
Damascus, PA 18415
The search for this year's deserving candidate is on!
Return to front page of Awards & Scholarships
Return to Student CEC News